Fall in Love Again this Valentine’s Day– Visit Martin House on Nantucket Island!
Martin House Inn is a short walk to downtown and the ferries. Restaurants,shops and boutiques are open, and ready to welcome you with their myriad of culinary delights and beautiful treasures. Come stroll our charming cobblestone streets, hike the many vistas of preserved open land trails, or visit the many beaches to collect winter sea glass and shells, to take home as a romantic reminder of your stay. You may even choose to:
- View the beautiful lighthouses that bring ships safely to port;
- Sign up for the Nantucket Culinary Cooking Demo + Dinner;
- Treat yourself to a yoga class, a restorative massage, a soothing facial or a mani pedi;
- Weather permitting, bike out to Bartlett’s Farm – Nantucket’s original source for farm fresh goodness;
- Drop by the historic Whaling Museum. With over a thousand works of art, artifacts and treasures on display, it tells the Island’s fascinating stories over 4 centuries,
- Enjoy a movie at the Dreamland or an evening of laughter at the White Heron, featuring the Nantucket Comedy Festival’s Stand-Up and Learn Program, or both!
Van Goh could have been speaking of Nantucket when he said, “If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere". Everything is beautiful when seen through loving eyes. Look in the mirror, at a loved one, at nature, at life; fall in love again this Valentine’s Day!
For 15% discount on reservation, please call and mention the code “LOVE”.